Uniform Care & Tips
We often get questions about how to wash your uniforms. While our uniforms are durable, these washing and care tips will help keep them looking brand new longer.
- Never use chlorine bleach to wash any uniform items. Chlorine bleach will fade the logo and eventually remove the design.
- Please Do not iron any logo. The heat from the iron will ruin your logo.
- Turn inside out and machine wash in cold or warm water. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
Shorts and Pants
- To prevent fading, machine wash in cold water in a detergent without bleach. Dry on medium heat.
Jumpers and Skirts
- Machine wash in warm water. To help keep the pleats in, smooth out the pleats and hang to dry since the dryer may affect the pleats.
- For best results turn inside out and machine wash in cold water. Lay flat or hang up to dry.
PLEASE DO NOT WASH OR DRY ANY ITEM WITH TOWELS WHICH WILL CAUSE THE FABRIC TO PILL.
Other helpful Tips
- To keep dark colors from fading, wash only in cold water.
- Turn garments inside out.
- Make sure zippers are closed on all garments before washing.
- Pre-treat spots with a stain remover before washing.
- Pre-soak stubborn stains or white garments in a non-chlorine spot remover such as OxiClean by following directions on the package.
- Never use chlorine bleach. Chlorine bleach can make white fabrics yellow, thin fabric, and will damage logos.
- Do not over dry garments. It is better to hang up items to finish drying rather than over-drying your garments.